Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Morning


Sunday mornings are magical, the bright sunny lazy one's especially. I woke up to one today, hence you have to suffer the pleasure of reading this post.

Unlike Sunday evenings that threaten to suck away all the happiness out of me, Sunday mornings give me the feeling of cuddling a soft toy or receiving a big tight hug. I simply love the smell of them.

The smell takes me far far away to a grassy meadow by a lake in the mountains filled with the sweet smell of grass and flowers, the song of the birds and wings, and the fresh air of the open.

I think there's something special in the air that makes them delightful. Something fresh, peaceful, comforting and blissful. Something that makes you feel warm inside.

It's wonderful to wake up on a quiet Sunday morning, stretch myself, walk out, close my eyes and take a deep breath and relax while the feeling of warmth and bliss seeps within my being, suspending me in the moment now, washing away everything else into oblivion, relaxing my mind and making my heart joyous.

It's the feeling I wish I could cork in a bottle and keep forever with me as a talisman against all the dark and dreadful feelings that might come my way.

Wish u a Happy and wonderful day ahead. 

Happy Sunday.


1 comment:

Suz said...

why you can bottle it up and take it with you...it's yours
I love morning too...the peacefulness of it....