I have a few resolutions for this year...the first and the most important one of them being...living and working my resolutions. Having said that, I will actually begin living most of my resolutions after 6th of Feb (the day I have the most important exam of my life ahead.)
1) Every week I'll write a Thank You post to all the people who made a difference in my life the past week...it's just a small gesture of acknowledging my gratitude to them and to life for bringing them my way and enriching me
2) Every Sunday morning, I'll take a break from all the ho hum of my life, and spend a little while with my stillness in company of poetry, painting reading or musing.
3) I am going to get down to some serious cooking, from just reading recipes, food blogs and eating..I am going to get down to cooking, learning, experimenting and growing as a cook...with trying at least 2-3 new recipes every week, cuisines for this year are Italian, Indian and Lebanese.
4) I am going to working on growing as a photographer by teaching myself, reading, asking help from photographers I know...by the end of this year I want to figure out a few themes I had like to take up as photo assay and also learn how to work with a DSLR.
5) To Try and get back to dancing (if and only if my back permits)
These are my resolutions for 2011, things I had like to do for my personal and emotional growth as a human being....'cuz
to live, is to grow and to grow one needs to keep learning and doing.
Please feel free to join me in this journey....with your encouragement, guidance or even your mere watchful presence, as u watch me walk and stumble along my road. I welcome you with willingness to learn, gratitude in heart and smile on my lips.