Friday, July 23, 2010

Dedicated to the Weekend of my Dream

It's Friday..which spells approaching weekend in any normal person's dictionary...but being a Doctor & one who's preparing for her Post Graduation..It spells nothing more than work in my dictionary....So, as usual I'm buried in work ..some that I love, some that I detest & some which should never have been a part of my life at all (if only life had asked for my opinion)
                                   
                                   But, neither life, nor work can stop me from at least fantasizing about the weekend of my dreams (trust me U need to be a doctor to be able to dream about a weekend like it's a rare piece of stone to find)...


                                   I wanna begin my dream weekend with the happy feeling of TGIF on Friday evening...with a calm quiet end to the Friday, when I can sleep late reading, listening to music, drinking & hanging out with the moon all night till I sleep off to dreams...& wake up without the crappy sound of an alarm cutting short my sleep prematurely (there is no feeling as refreshing as being able to sleep, knowing u need not wake up to any waiting deadline in morning).....& a hot cup of coffee &cozy lil breakfast to give a cozy start to the most beautiful day in the week Saturday...If I could have it my way..I would spend my Saturday morning painting, followed by shopping (& road side shopping at that) & a late lunch followed by a movie, then strolling the streets taking pics to usher the evening in & then checking out some cultural events & winding up my Saturday outing with a dinner before heading back home to some more music, writing & painting & sleep.
                                        
                                  For the Sunday ( I generally get a gloomy feeling by the time It's Sunday evening, thanks to the overlooking Monday)..so, I'd love to go start the day with trekking...end it up with lovely Sunday brunch & Siesta...& then head off to a bookstore & beat my Sunday evening blues with the company of books, music & soothing coffee....& finally bid Adieu to my dear weekend for another week of body & soul killing work with sleep.


                                    And now it's time to bid adieu to the post & the reader (if any who managed to reach till the bottom after reading through the mammoth post) & get back to the real world of no weekend only work & long sighs.


                                                       R.I.P Dear dream weekend till I find you.

2 comments:

Surubhi said...

My darling girl...all you have to do to make this weekend of your dreams into reality is give yourself in my loving hands and I can bet u it shall happen. Waiting for your call :D

Aditya Nandode said...

Lucky girl! U get time to dream of weekends, my job gives me weekly off on thursday alone, and one day off is like ur gloomy sunday! *sigh*