Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas is about hope, love, joy of giving and sharing, of being together and the merry feeling it fills me with. It's a feeling that comes from deep within my heart and soul.

So, I can't help loving it, no matter if it's not the White Christmas that I have been wishing for, no matter if it's  without friends, Christmas cake, Christmas tree, Christmas eve party, Christmas dinner, no matter if my stockings shall remain empty, no matter if I can't get family to join me in my enthusiasm for Christmas.

It's still Christmas, my Christmas, and I'll be celebrating it's spirit, so I'll still make my Christmas wishlist, I'll still hang my stockings, I'll still sing jingle bells, I'll be thankful for the family and friends I have, for a lovely vacation that I have just had, for being well fed, clothed, for the luxuries I take for granted, for being healthy and alive and I'll makes wishes for the happiness and health of all those who I know and with all that I'll wait for another Christmas to come next year, with the hope that, it shall be my Christmas.

                    'Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind.' - Calvin Coolidge




No comments: