Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I got this idea today.....we come across quotes everyday....some monumental and some inconsequential....some funny,some absurd......i'll post a couple o' quotes everyday with my feelings about them.......readers are welcome to share the opinions too.

Speak when you are angry----and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.--------Laurence J. Peter.

When anger rises, think of consequences.--------Confucius

true enough...... in school once a teacher told me.....whenever u get angry....avoid doing whatever comes to your mind just then.....keep it in mind...start mulling over the idea......since then i have tried doing that.....and it works......'cuz by the time my thought process ends....my anger evaporates or seems inconsequential......and i have als worked a solution to the cause of anger, so i don' get a chance to get angry again......:)

No comments: